I have had a lovely weekend photographing all the happy babies celebrating Easter at Baby Sensory in Havant. It was so sweet to watch their little faces fascinated by all the wonderful activities Nicola had in store, and I have captured some natural shots of all the little one’s enjoying the class.
The gallery of images will open ASAP, and can be accessed via the link below with the password Nicola has shared on email. It is sectioned by time to help you find your baby’s class. You can choose to buy images for download, in high resolution, or web resolution, or as mounted prints.
10% of profits will go back to Baby Sensory, to their charity appeal in aid of Tommy’s. I have chosen to donate the remaining 90% of the profits to Bliss- the charity for babies born too soon, too small, too sick. This is a charity very important to me as my daughter Eleanor (pictured above) was born 10 weeks early last year. Bliss provide information, support, research and campaigning for premature babies and their families.